Walks and Events
No events found
Points to Remember:
1. Please call the walk leader before the walk in case any details have changed.
2. Make sure that you are suitably dressed for the weather. Remember that some walks are on exposed high land and the weather can be cold and wet. Denim jeans are not suitable for high-level walks.
3. Dogs are welcome but only with the prior agreement of the walk leader
4. If the walk leader decides to shorten the walk then that decision is final and is not open to negotiation. The leader will only do this when there is a good reason for doing so.
5. Even if a walk does not state packed lunch, it is always advisable to bring something to eat and drink.
6. If transport is shared, please provide the driver with a share of the fuel costs.
7. Non RA members are welcome to join us for 3 walks before being asked to join the RA. There are no exceptions to this.
8. Regrettably, due to the nature of the Sunday programme, we are unable to accept children on our these walks.
9. Children are welcome on Family Friendly walks.
10. Web site address: www.staffs-walkers.org.uk
11. You are responsible for your own safety at all times.